Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Hugs and Kisses for Nanna who never wanted to share the love. I couldn't get enough of her delightful spirit. We miss our little Zoe...
Isn't that just a killer smile? She was so fun to hold and loves to talk. Zoe is just a ball of muscle and always wants to see what's going on. Happy Happy Baby!
Pink it is for Zoe. WE got to spoil Zoe for 17 days. She became the ping pong ball between all of us! Her personality is so precious and she is just too smart for her own good. She knows when Mom leaves the room and lets her know it. The holidays were so much fun with her around, of course she liked the paper better then the presents. That's to be expected. She doesn't miss a thing. She also doesn't understand that she is only 4 months old, not 12 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been witing for the pics ad the post! Boy she is getting big. What a cutie. I am sure it is hard to send her home. You need to make plans to go see her soon! Just know that it does not get any easier. Love ya, Teri

Shannon said...

What a killer smile!! I love seeing pics of you guys and that little one!!