Out for our morning walk and Zoe is looking for the ducks! There's just nothing like being a Nanna for Zoe. I could just sit and watch her all day long. I'll take those moments she'll let me hold her and sneak kisses. We are so blessed. We love our Zoe girl... Thanks Taylor for shipping them to us to enjoy! Study, study, study. We are having way too much fun playing, swimming, eating, and everything in between! There's never enough time for Grandbabies. Zoe is checking out her Mom while I'm looking at the 6 new little ducklings swimming up stream...too cute!
Nanna! Thanks so much for taking me to feed the ducks. I love spending time with you and Grandpa Chief in California. It's much nicer than sticky Philadelphia. Do me a favor and convince my daddy that we need to give Orange County a chance. Unfortunately, I'm stuck going where he goes for residency. Oh well, it's nap time. I'll talk to you later!
1 comment:
Nanna! Thanks so much for taking me to feed the ducks. I love spending time with you and Grandpa Chief in California. It's much nicer than sticky Philadelphia. Do me a favor and convince my daddy that we need to give Orange County a chance. Unfortunately, I'm stuck going where he goes for residency. Oh well, it's nap time. I'll talk to you later!
-Zoe
Post a Comment