These are pictures of our new home on Arborside. It has been with mixed emotions we start a new journey. I've always believed a Ward is what you make it
.
We have a wonderful new Ward!
It's fun meeting new members and branching out our friendship base.
During this whole process my mind has often turned to the words of a very familiar hymn; Come, Come Ye Saints---
No toil or labor fear, but with joy wend your way. Though hard to you this journey may appear, Grace shall be as your day. 'Tis better far for us to strive our useless cares for us to drive. Do this and joy, your hearts will swell. All is well!
Why should we mourn or think our lot is hard? '
Tis not so; all is right.
Why should we think to earn a great reward If we now shun the fight?
Gird up your loins; fresh courage take.
Our God will never us forsake;
And soon we'll have this tale to tell — All is well!
4 comments:
Wow What a great place!! It is so cute!! great job on the find! Love you guys!xo
Very cute place!!! I can't wait to come and visit. It looks beautiful.
Mom, tears stream down my face as I read your post. They are both happy and sad. Sad because I will miss our home that we grew up in, and the wonderful times we had there. But happy because you are such an amazing example of how to keep your faith and make it through tough times. This has been an emotional time for all of us, but I know especially for you and dad. Thank you to both you and dad for being such wonderful examples on how to endure and keep your head held high. It is true that when one door closes another door opens. The lord blesses us with so much and I am so happy that he has blessed you guys with a wonderful home. You've made it beautiful and I can't wait to visit.
Hey, just brought up your blog and saw the pics of your new space. It is lovely Joni. You have turned a house into your home. Looks great. Sounds like All is well! As Heather would say, Happy Day! We love you and miss you! Can't wait to see the new digs!
Post a Comment