Tuesday, September 7, 2010

10th Grade @ Corona Del Mar High

As we were faced with having to move again or stay put we considered Brenan's desire to stay at Woodbridge High School or transfer to Corona Del Mar were all of his church friends go from the Ward. I was not excited about even the thought of moving. Well you can see how that went...
Today was Brenan's first day and he was really excited to meet new friends and hang out with his buddies. We have been in Corona Del Mar for almost 4 weeks and I have to say I don't think we will be moving away from here any time soon. It's beautiful! We can walk to the post office, bank, lunch cafe, Albertson's, dinner, beach, etc. The weather still has coastal fog but burns off by 1pm. There wasn't much of a sunny summer this year but still beautiful!
Life continues for the Corbins...

No comments: