Thursday, September 6, 2007

Starburst for Zoe




If you are wondering why this quilt looks like the one I made for Aubree, you're right. As I was making Zoe's quilt Aubree just loved the fabric and colors. Even though Zoe's quilt is smaller and shouts out more hot pink the patterns are the same. So I quess you could say they have twin quilts. One for a big princess and one for a mini princess. Ironically the quilts are not the only thing they have in common, they look a like as babies...
Nanna has the pleasure of holding Zoe in her new quilt. Hopefully her mother will let her use it or touch it once in a while. I love the bright vibrant colors that will go with Zoe's personality. I'm so grateful that she has arrived safely and that we get to see her angel face. Welcome to our family Zoe!

The name of Zoe's quilt is "Starburst". This was Amanda's suggestion. The colors look like the starburst candy and she is our little "star" bursting on the scene. If you double click on the label I leave a few words of council for Zoe.



No comments: