Thursday, September 6, 2007

Zoe Brooke's debut

Nanna's in the nursery cleverly painted for our princess by her dad. Just adorable...


Of course she gets her first manicure and pampered her first week of life. Once a princess, always a princess.
Nap time on Nanna. Don't you just love her lips! I love how she just snuggles in and forms to my body. Do you think I like being a Nanna?


I'm just enjoying the new morning with Zoe. She has this pink creamy white skin. I want to bite her cheeks. Too cute!!!

Nanna took on the designated burping role and loved it! I really enjoyed my stay in Philly helping with Zoe. She is such a precious little sugar, I couldn't get enough of her. A whole 7lbs 19 1/4 " she is just a bundle of love. I already miss her...

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sooo cute mom!! Zoe misses you already!

Shannon said...

New babies are the best!! I just love that they snuggle all the time and try to fit their little bodies in the tiniest of spaces. Glad that cute little Zoe is here!