Our Anniversary was on the 10th. We spend a very relaxing day! Where have the years gone? I look forward to another 29+ years of eternity and beyond! I love you hon...
YEAH!!!! Congratulations mom and dad!!! You made it and we are all so happy and proud of you. Hears to another 29 more!!! By the way mom... I love your length of Hair in those pictures... it looks very nice on you and I like your color too!! Dad... you always look great too- I can barely see any grays!!
1 comment:
YEAH!!!! Congratulations mom and dad!!! You made it and we are all so happy and proud of you. Hears to another 29 more!!! By the way mom... I love your length of Hair in those pictures... it looks very nice on you and I like your color too!! Dad... you always look great too- I can barely see any grays!!
Post a Comment