I've been quilting for 27 years now, and still find things to learn. I've given well over 200 quilts away. The last few years I decided to keep the quilts that I make but a few. (spousal pressure) Unfortunately, I don't have all of them on record but Iwill share what I do have. This is a hobbie. I'm careful not to make it a job, that would take all of the fun out of it! I hope you enjoy....
This is "Wahine" I made for the Stake President's daughter Elizabeth...this was special circumstances.
This is "Wahine" I made for the Stake President's daughter Elizabeth...this was special circumstances.



2 comments:
You are just amazing!! Such talent! Love them
I love the "with love" baby quilt. When do I get lessons? I love the Shabby Chic feel...just what I want for Kate's bedroom when she actually is finally out of our room...probably not until Justin granduates, but still a thought.
Post a Comment