Friday, December 18, 2009
Christmas Wishes!!!
I'm in the process of switching to our new computer. With the Holidays, I'm back a book with postings. I hope all of you have a great Season of Peace remembering our Savior and his birth. I love when the weather gets a little colder and everyone is just a little nicer. It's a time to think about those we cherish, a feeling of home, the smell of pumpkin bread and being together as family. I love the sound of silver bells, the ho ho ho of Santa, and the enchantment for children as you see the twinkle in their eyes. Hot Chocolate with marshmellows is the best! May all of you be safe and the spirit of Christ ring peace in your heart! Love to you across the miles and the missed hugs that will keep another day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment